2010/02/01

i love you, i'll be seeing you.

You just tell me what you want, and I'll be that for you.
Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing. 
OK, the way I see it I got 3 choices.
1. I can shoot him.
2. I can kick the crack our of him or
3. I leave you
...But all that's no good, you see cause, none of the options gives me you. 
It is impossible to watch this wonderful movie without crying rivers, trust me on that one. The Notebook (2004) Nick Cassavetes. 

5 kommentarer:

  1. åh jag såg den idag! seriöst, det måste vara den filmen som precis alla börjar gråta till. så fin.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I have to agree! I love how you added quotes. It takes me back to the first time I watched it.

    SvaraRadera
  3. jag grät inte när jag såg den. jag är typ övernaturlig! scooore!

    SvaraRadera
  4. den bästabästabästa någonsin!<3

    SvaraRadera